Tubing, and Specialty Glass
to our Container and Tableware applications, our goal is to help you
reach optimum glass forming temperatures. Our engineers have years of
process knowledge, which is combined with your plant experts to achieve
customized solutions for your specific needs.
ACSI control systems cover the entire process from the batch house through to forming for any of the following:
• TV Tube
• Glass Block
• Specialty Glass
Utilize Model Based Control
ACSI control systems utilize Model Based Control to help you achieve your desired melter temperature, pressure, glass level, and other critical parameters, as well as forehearth temperature. Model Based Control functions can be added to your existing control system or integrated into a new ACSI system.
Maximize Plant Performance
Increase the effectiveness of your plant by enhancing the control system from the Batch House through to glass conditioning.
• Utilize Model Based Control to reduce job change time by controlling Melter temperature, pressure, glass level, and other critical parameters and by prioritizing each point on the grid.
• Maximize melter performance by effectively controlling combustion and fuel profiling.
• Maintain combustion control per burner or per port.
• Perform automatic reversal with backup.
• Track materials using SQL server data reporting.
• Control working end heating and cooling on a per zone basis.
• Monitor and control Forehearth zone temperature gradient.
• Automatically control Lehr heating and cooling.
• Utilize crossover control for special applications.
• Employ setup tables to easily change products.
• Improve cold end operations by extending our control systems to glass conditioning equipment, ovens, and the packaging area.
• As with all ACSI systems, material verification and material inventory tracking are used for secure unloading, and the proprietary Automatic Preact Adjustment Algorithm ensures accurate weighing.
|Home • Industries • Control Strategies • Media Center • About ACSI • Site Map|